The demand for short-term stays in Dubai is increasing exponentially. This is due to the growing number of business people visiting the emirate as well as increasing numbers of holiday visitors. If you own a property and want to double your income, then how about taking advantage of short-term rentals?
Short-term rental properties in Dubai are a type of leasing for a short period of time like a day, week, or month, unlike annual rentals which target people with long-term residential goals.
The units rented for a short term are usually furnished and include amenities like water, electricity, and internet.
It is essential to note that you are supposed to rent the entire property and not a part of the unit.
What Are the Benefits of Short-Term Rentals for Landlords?
There are numerous benefits for short-term lets in Dubai for you.
- • As a landlord, it allows you to control the duration of your lease.
- • Short-term rentals allow property owners to check on the property on a regular basis between guests, unlike long-term rentals. You’ll also be able to fix issues quickly like replacing faulty fixtures, touching up paint, etc.
- • You can increase your revenue by altering the rental fee according to the time of year and demand.
- • A Dubai short-term rental also offers more flexibility. For instance, if owners wish to enjoy the space for personal use, they can do it as long as they block off the dates during which they would like to visit.
- • You aren’t restricted to a long-term contract, so you can use your property whenever required.
- • It gives you additional income during seasonal fluctuations.
- • You will avoid the annoyance of tenant and landlord disputes since it’s only for a short period of time.
What to do? Are you confused? Book a free consultation with Airas Property, UAE, and get as much information as you require about short-term rentals, property management, and a lot more. All in all, we think Short Term Rental is a pretty great deal, and we think you will too!